What is Web Design?
Web design is the division of CCT focused on building and maintaining web sites. Students will have to opportunity to develop web sites of varying complexity. This website was built and maintained by students in Web Design 3, which is focused on web scripting fundamentals.
- Foundations of Web Design
- In this course students will become familiar with the absolute basics of building a website. Students will be exposed to limited HTML and CSS coding before becoming certified in the use of Adobe Dreamweaver to build websites quickly.
- User Interface design
- In this course students will become more familiar with HTML and CSS coding to make more advanced and professional websites. There is no certification for this level.
- Web Scripting Fundamentals
Possible careers in the Information Security sector include:
/> Security Engineer
/> Security Consultant
/> Network Administrator
/> Information Systems Network Analyst
/> Information Security Specialist
/> Information Technology Security Specialist
/> Ethical Hacker/Network Penetration Tester
ACA Web Authoring Using Dreamweaver
- The Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver exam validates entry-level skills in web design corresponding to Dreamweaver software.
Mrs. Buckman has been teaching for Pinellas County Schools since 1985. She graduated from Western Carolina University with a BSED in Secondary Business Education in 1982. She has been teaching Countryside High School for the past 25 years. She currently teacher IIT, Applied Computer Skills, Web 1, 2, and 3, and heads the DCT program.